Saturday, November 29, 2008

These things are why I start drinking heavily during the holidays and wake up in March.

Well, Markitect and I started off with a bang, posting a little, commenting, thinking.
Then M. Peror and Evil Sol did some more stuff with pics and videos which is nearly beyond my ability. Just saying I'll hopefully write something soon.

And to make the most common theme on here be Pet Death, I announce that my dog of 16 and a half years is being put down tomorrow. She is more important to me than a lot of people in my life. I'd write more about it, but I can't.

4 comments:

M. Peror said...

I'm so sorry Metalsmith, it sucks no way around it. Remember though, all dogs go to heaven!

Evil Sol said...

I'm sorry to hear about your little buddy. :(

The Markitect said...

Sorry I've been neglecting the blog lately. I hope to make a triumphant return after finals. Y'all just wait.

And I'm sorry to hear about your dog. After 16 years, I'm sure she was nothing short of family. Hope you're doing alright.

I also hope Arizona is doing well. Tell it hello for me.

We got our first bit of snow today. Maybe I'll FedEx some to you.

Metalsmith said...

Just noticed all these nice comments on here. Keep on thinking that there will be notices of new comments, but there never are. Unless I check off the leetle box.

Thanks to all. My mom referred to her as my sister all the time. Got confused alot with my real sister. If my grandma hadn't died in July, this would've have been the biggest upset in family function this year.

I want snow in the mail, or at least some snow water that I can freeze then throw in the air and catch on my tongue.