Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've had like three ideas of things to write about.

But I hate typing on a laptop. So when my puter gets here, I should be able to dish some stuff out. If I'm not to busy playing the new expansion for LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE. Just got a gameboner looking at that site.

Ideas I had:
It took Beyonce for me to watch SNL. I was not disappointed. Gist was, if I could have her body as my own, I think I might take it. And be a lesbian.

Trying not to smoke as much, but it makes me hungry all the time, nearly insatiable. I'm really trying not to get fat.

Hearing Christmas music bothers me when it's 80 degrees out.

I am the only man with a real beard where I live.

Probably had more, but this typing is killing me.

6 comments:

Metalsmith said...

(crickets)

Metalsmith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Markitect said...

Those vague cravings left by cigarettes are a nightmare. They're never satisfied. I remember eating a lot of ice cream.

And if fake beards are acceptable in Arizona, maybe I should move there.

M. Peror said...

These are okay ideas. How do you keep from getting fat? Exercise? If you are taking diet pills, I think you should stop.

Metalsmith said...

I have been doing a little exercise and some labor intensive yard work and a little swimming. The big thing is just telling myself that it's the nicotine receptors that are hungry, not me. Diet pills! Now there's an idea. Do they make chewables like Flintstones?

Evil Sol said...

In terms of the diet - don't do pills. I bought this tasty orange-flavored diet spray. I think you can get it at walmart. There are some walmarts in AZ, I copied some important information below:

Real Estate
As of August 2008, Wal-Mart's presence in Arizona includes:
Supercenters: 62
Discount Stores: 9
Neighborhood Markets: 22
Sam's Clubs: 15
Distribution Centers: 3

Other info about weight loss products you can access at your local walmart:

http://instoresnow.walmart.com/Wellness-Center-Diet-And-Exercise-Weight-Loss.aspx