Saturday, November 22, 2008


Some of you may be aware that my brother and his girlfriend had me take care of their rabbit since neither of them are living in their own place right now.

Some of you may also be aware that since then, the rabbit has died. It was on November 4.

I haven't told my brother yet. Other key family members, i.e. my parents know about this.

I don't really know what I am waiting for. My brother hasn't mentioned the rabbit to me once probably because he's afraid I'll ask for money to keep it fed and in clean bedding, maybe a new bigger cage.

Recently, I started telling more people about my predicament and their reaction tells me one thing.... I need to do something. I can't put this off forever.

So as I was breaking the bad news to my brother in an email, a link to a craig's list page came up, advertising a black/brown dwarf rabbit (one year old) for sale for 15 bucks.

I recognize fate when I see it!

No comments: