Friday, April 10, 2009

The world's toughest cop
is getting a brand new partner.
And he's a real
blast from the past!
I caught only a few minutes of this- the most expensive direct to video release movie ever made- 33.5 million dollars. I have to watch the whole thing, just to answer some questions I had...like those shoes the dinosaur is wearing, why couldn't they just make one big shoe?
Summary of film:
"In a future town a female police detective (Whoopi Goldberg) has to colaborate with Theodore Rex, a genetically generated Tyrannosaurus Rex, in order to investigate the murder of another dinosaure. Written by Volker Boehm "

1 comment:

Evil Sol said...

A few years ago, it was a different time and a different blog... I posted about this obsession I had with the trailer for Theodore Rex... have you seen it? It's amazing.

Now I know that we are destined to be friends. Want to get matching dinosaur tattoos, with Obama quotes that serve as the border?